April 16, 2014, 12:00-16:00 – Santiago
Long Live the Voice:
Considerations on the Significance Voice
The Voice consciousness working day main goal is think through the voice significance on communication and how to prevent its damage.
Place: Universidad Mayor, Alameda Campus
Address: Av. Libertador Bernardo O’Higgins #2013, Santiago
• Department of Speech-Language Pathology. Universidad Mayor
• Scientific Society of Students of Speech-Language Pathology. Universidad Mayor
• Informative talks held by Speech therapist Mauricio cortes.
• Round table: “Considerations on the voice significance”.
• Art exhibition show of voice professionals: held by singers and an actor appearance.
• Information booth where voice care informative flyers and timely diagnosis steps will be given.
• In addition, free vocal evaluation will be promoted at the “Phonoaudilogical” Clinic of Universidad Mayor. (CFUM, the acronym for Clínica Fonoaudiológica de la Universidad Mayor), if required
Event free of charge.
Contact persons: Adrián Castillo Allendes, email ›
Daniela Vargas Duarte