May 9, 2015 – 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Explore the Voice
Venue: Madison/ UW Hospital and Clinics
Address: 600 Highland Ave
We invite speech language pathologists, all individuals who use their voice for communication, including professional singers, actors, teachers and other occupational voice users, to attend this educational event sponsored by the UW Health Voice and Swallow Clinic.
Workshops will include:
• Voice Measurement
• Medications and the Voice
• Working with the Young Singer
• Taking Care of Your Voice
• Opera and Broadway: Singing Voice Styles
• Voice Research
• Saving Your Voice: For Choral Directors
• Voice Myth vs. Fact
Contact persons: Carol Tolejano, Nichole Rauch